January 21, 2016

Young and debtful.

I guess I was lucky to be chosen to apply for MARA loan back then when I was in college. Because by that time, there's a quota and only selected students are allowed to apply for it based on our SPM results especially for Maths, even though my result wasn't that good. The rest of my batch are told to apply from other loan provided, which most of them applied for PTPTN.

Money isn't everything, but everything needs money.

And yesterday, our government has announced they freeze the JPA scholarship. Pinjaman MARA untuk doktor falsafah, ijazah sarjana dan ijazah sarjana muda pun sudah tidak dibuka mulai 2015 lagi. Seriously I don't know what's gonna happen next. What this country gonna be in future, especially for our heirs.

May Allah lead our way.


No comments: